The service is tested by numerous trips and competitions around the world. This time, I personally managed to test the hiking mode and the family as part of a trip to the Baltic Mile on the M-11 highway.
Let's learn more about the updates that have appeared as a result of this trip and not only.
- Weather data during your trips and routes are now saved historically. This will call in the future to see what the weather was during the route.
- "hash identifiers" of routes have been added to the output, this is necessary in order to allow replacing one route with another in the future (in case of parallel recording).
- Improved navigation in the sections "Groups", "Links"
- Improved processing of nutrition data
- Improved page formatting with constant monitoring. Fixed potential problems with opening links.
- Fixed display of nutrition information